By now, many of you will know that music has been a driving force throughout my life. Some of you have heard 'Tales from the Tenderloin', an album I released in July 2020, during the lockdown. The Tenderloin is a district of San Francisco that covers about 50 blocks. Known for a very high crime rate and homelessness. The album is a love letter to the lifelong friends I made there in the 90's: the homeless, the broken and the forgotten. They were my neighbours, the same as you and me, but something in their lives went wrong. The album received positve reviews.
Well, it’s time to start album #2 'Songs of Heartache, Loss, Love and Hope!' The songs are written and the musicians are being assembled ready to record. I am hoping to raise the money by July, and with your support, I'm confident we will. This pandemic has taught us the power and importance of music, art and our need for storytelling.
I need your help and support, no matter how small. Even if it's just sharing this message, I will be eternally grateful.
To show my appreciation for your kindness, I have put in place the following gifts:
* 20 euro donation you will receive a signed copy of the album and a handwritten thank you card with my love.
* THE NEW GIFT
30* will get you a limited edition Fly Robin Fly T-shirt and a copy of the album..... *check out our social media and see the fabulous T-shirt!
* 30 euro donation you will receive the 20 euro reward plus a seat for the launch event where I will be playing some of the tracks live.
* 40 euro donation you will receive the 20 & 30 euro rewards plus a complimentary bottle of wine/savoury nibbles to enjoy at the launch.
* 50 euro donation you will receive the 20, 30 & 40 euro rewards plus a credit on the album.
* In excess of 50 euro donation you will receive the 20, 30, 40 & 50 euro rewards plus a private streamed live gig (minimum 45 minutes long) for you to enjoy with family & friends (within Covid guidelines) in the comfort of your own home. Plus, I will also send you some personalised emails to update you on the album's progress with some behind the scenes photos from the recording studio because you are a part of this exciting process and the next stage of my journey.
Thanks a million. I can't do this without you.
Wayne Mcsweeney founding member of the Street Corner Messiahs
Follow me on Twitter! @SCMessiahs
DonationsSee top donations
- Michael Foley
- Jason Mcsweeney
- Russell Palmer
- Karen Bonner
- Bob O'Sullivan
No.1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the unlikely event that something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse has occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night! Learn more