The Dulwich Alliance is campaigning for a better and fairer solution to traffic and travel in the Dulwich area.
Southwark Council wants to make 24/7 road closures in and around Dulwich permanent. These closures cause harm every day of every week by:
- stopping emergency vehicles getting through
- discriminating against elderly, vulnerable and mobility-impaired residents
- delaying GPs, midwives, community nurses and carers
- pushing traffic and pollution on to residents and schools in neighbouring streets
- threatening the livelihood of local shops and businesses and the future of sports clubs and other community groups
- making working parents’ lives harder, particularly those with young children.
Please contribute to our fighting fund to produce more campaign leaflets and posters, and pay for legal advice.
The Dulwich Alliance is an area-wide alliance of local groups, set up in December 2020. The Alliance strongly supports Southwark Council’s stated aims of reducing pollution and encouraging active modes of travel such as walking and cycling. But we also believe that any restrictions to reduce traffic must be part of a holistic, area-wide scheme, and must allow fair and reasonable access.
More information on the Dulwich Alliance can be found here
Any residual funds will be donated to the Ella Roberta Family Foundation to improve the lives of children affected by asthma in South East London.
DonationsSee top donations
No.1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the unlikely event that something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse has occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night! Learn more