Help Hollie & the kids after fire devastation.

Due to the unfortunate events of a electrical fault in the home Hollies home was caught in a house fire with Jamie inside, jamie woke up choking on carbon monoxide and had to jump out the window 

the house is smoke damaged and the fire has caused a devastating after affect burning all the kids toys and clothes as well as other things in the house and are now going have to re locate and needs funds to live and survive for the time being 

any donation would be extremely grateful to secure the families future and to get them a new property and replace everything lost in the devastation 

Jamie was taken to hospital on oxygen and is very lucky to survive 

any support will be grateful 
  • Jum and Dougie Landles 
    • £50 
    • 7 months ago
  • Kayleigh Searby 
    • £10 
    • 7 months ago
  • Brian’s Kabin Card shop 
    • £25 
    • 7 months ago
  • Fred & liz Worth 
    • £5 
    • 7 months ago
  • Evette Shaw 
    • £20 
    • 7 months ago
See all

Organiser

Jamie Jillo 
Organiser
Cleethorpes, Yorkshire and the Humber, United Kingdom
  • No.1 fundraising platform

    More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more

  • GoFundMe Guarantee

    In the unlikely event that something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse has occurred. Learn more

  • Expert advice, 24/7

    Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night! Learn more