KickItDown Productions primary aim is to help artists get their ideas out into the world. We strive to unearth, discover and support groundbreaking work. We want to find stories that don’t play it ‘safe’. In order to do this we need to cast our net as far and wide as possible, finding emerging artists with fresh, unique and inspiring voices.
By donating, you will directly be
- Helping in the delivery of our Lockdown Liftups season of work, financially supporting over 70 artists in the process from across the globe.
- Helping artists develop their work through a series of free/subsidised workshops hosted by industry leading professionals.
- Helping in the delivery of future projects.
-Ensuring the longevity of the relationship between Kickitdown, as an organisation, and artists who seek mentorship.
Each donation will be split in the following way
- 96% of all funds will go directly to all our creatives
- 4% of the funds will go back into the company to cover admin fees & production costs.
All donations, regardless of size, will come with the following items as a thank-you for supporting
An early-access code to our Isolated Gallery
An electronic copy of our Lockdown Liftups Vol. 1 e-book
2x complimentary tickets for our first Screen to Screen piece
2x complimentary tickets for our first Radio Monologues piece
We are grateful for all donations regardless of it being monetary or raised awareness. Thank you for supporting KickItDown Productions, protecting the future of artists in the UK and across the globe.
For more information on the artists working with KickItDown please go to our website.
- Lynn Evertowski
- Anon T
- Nadja Mathern
No.1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the unlikely event that something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse has occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night! Learn more