The 250,000 EU citizens in Scotland and their families make a huge contribution to our communities. Many are currently playing a crucial role in the vital public services and essential businesses on which we are all relying during the Covid-19 crisis. Please donate today to help us to keep up our vital work for them.
Since we were set up in 2018, our small staff, and our volunteers, have spoken to 1000s of EU citizens at almost free 100 events across Scotland. We have produced and distributed 10,000s of leaflets and other publicity material. We have carried out research on how Brexit is affecting EU citizens in Scotland. You can find out more about our work here .
What we do:
- provide information and advice about EU citizens' rights after Brexit;
- support EU citizens applying for settled status so they can continue to reside here;
- raise the concerns and needs of EU citizens in Scotland with local and central government;
- work for equal rights and against discrimination, for EU citizens and all immigrant communities;
- highlight problems in the settled status application process and making proposals for reform;
- strengthen community links between EU citizens in Scotland and the wider community;
- support vulnerable EU citizens in Scotland.
- Roberta Buchan
- Richard Rawles
- Margaret Mortimer
- Joan Weir
- laura wagstaff
No.1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the unlikely event that something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse has occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night! Learn more