The programmes the centre provides are as follows
- Qaida for both boys and girls 7 days a week.
- Hifdh both boys and girls 7 days a week.
- Aalimah classes for girls on weekend
- Quran tafseer once a week for women. Maths, Science, English tuition on the weekend from Primary to A-Level for boys and girls.
- A daily nursery facility for the community.
This Ramadhan, help us, help the community in Sha Allah! Narrated by Abu Huraira A man asked the Prophet (saws), "O Allah's Messenger (saws)! What kind of charity is the best?" He (saws) replied. "To give in charity when you are healthy and greedy hoping to be wealthy and afraid of becoming poor. Don't delay giving in charity till the time when you are on the death bed when you say, 'Give so much to so-and-so and so much to so-and so,' as at that time the property is not yours but it belongs to so-and-so (i.e. your inheritors)."
Don’t delay in giving charity! PLEASE DO DONATE & SHARE!
• Just for total transparency, donations are transferred to my own current account and will be shared to YECE as soon as the campaign is finished in Sha allah! May Allah swt accept everyone’s efforts!
No.1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the unlikely event that something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse has occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night! Learn more